What is Black Masterbatch?
Today, Black Masterbatch is widely used in plastic industry for many economic benefits. Black Masterbatch is the compound of carbon blacks, carrier resin and some additives. Normally, it is used for coloration, reducing production costs and performance. In combination with latest additives, Black Master batch offers many other benefits for final products such as: jetness, UV protection, thermal stability, electrical conductivity, heat dissipation…
The advantages of using Black Masterbatch in plastic industry
Europlas Black Masterbatch is excellent solution offering many benefits to plastics. There are many different fields that our Black Master batch covers applications such as:
– It tends to be better for irrigation pipes, agricultural tarpaulins in agriculture.
– In fiber & textiles applications, it produces less of the negative characteristics of dyes in synthetic fiber.
– In packaging, this Masterbatch is suitable for coatings, injection and blowing sheets, blowing film.
– It will match well for applications of electronics such as mixers, blenders, washing machines in electric field.
– Our Black Masterbatch offers the perfect solution for producing technical parts in automotive too.
– It is easy to find out applications concerning with our product in construction such as: wires, cables, profiles and fittings, corrugated tubes, …
9 years specialized in Masterbatches market, we have successfully built Europlas Masterbatch brand name and have vast knowledge and experience in producing Black Masterbatch that give excellent dispersion and coverage power, meet application and polymer specific requirements. We offer a range of Black Masterbatches designed for blowing film, extrusion molding, injection, blow molding applications.
Through careful selection of the polymer carrier and additive systems, we have produced a black master batch that provides the optimal balance of properties, giving to our customers the widest choice of materials.
To learn more information about Black Masterbatches of Europlas Group: Click here .