Why should I use filler masterbatch?
- Filler Master Batch is widely used in the plastic industry to replace a part of resin to reduce production’s cost.
- Improve the character of final products: improve the surface antifriction, heat stability, toughness, hardness, rigidity…
Main application of Europlas filler masterbatch
- Injection molding.
- Woven bag; Jumbo bag.
- Extrusion coating film.
- Transparent film; Opaque film.
What's Color Master Batch main ingredient?
White Master Batch is a type of polymer materials, it gives whiteness, brightness and opacity in the final product. Ingredient: Pigment Titanium Oxide TiO2, Resin, Filler Master Batch, Additives.
Color Master Batch is a polymer material dedicated colorants, also known as preparation of materials. Ingredient: Pigment, Resin, Filler Master Batch, Additives.
Melt temperature of main resins?
- PP Polypropylen: ~ 165°C.
- PE Polyetylen: ~ 120°C.
- PVC Polyvinyl Clorua: ~ 80°C.
- PS Polystyren: ~ 180°C – 200°C.
Application of EuP's mineral Talc Powder ?
Talc is used in many industries such as paper, plastic, paint and coatings, rubber, food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics.