BiONext 600 is a bio-compound based on bioplastic, talc and other specific additives
BiONext 600 is a bioplastic compound that offers an eco-friendly alternative to traditional plastics. This bio-compound is made of bioplastic, talc, and other specific additives. BiONext 600 is fully functional on its own, making it a convenient option for manufacturers looking to produce sustainable products.
BiONext 600 can break down completely within 12 months after use, making it an excellent choice for reducing waste and minimizing harmful effects on the environment. So it is efficient and eco-friendly for various applications.
BiONext 600 is a testament to EuroPlas' commitment to creating sustainable alternatives to conventional plastics. The product is favored in various international markets. Here are its outstanding features:
- Biodegradable within 12 months after use, thus causing no harmful effects on the environment
- Full functions in one material, thus allowing to be directly processed without any other materials needed
- Anti UV, oxidation and moisture
- Storage: Products should be stored in a cool, dry condition
- Delivery: By road or by sea according to the agreement between two parties