1. The purpose of collecting personal information
We collect your personal information while providing products to deliver better user experience.
2. Scope of information use
Your personal information is used for the following purposes:
- Provide products: We may use your personal information to provide products and services, including but not limited to registration, purchase, promotions. and payment.
- Measure, guarantee and upgrade products: We may use your personal information to measure the effectiveness of your use, support and enhance your experience with our products.
- Communication with you: We may use your personal information to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries via other channels.
- Marketing: We may use your personal information conduct promotions that are in accordance with the law.
3. Information storage time
We store your personal information to ensure efficient supply of goods, and at the same time improve the user experience on the website. The length of time we retain specific personal information depends on the purpose of use, and we will delete your personal information in accordance with applicable laws.
4. Who can access your personal information?
We have appropriate technical and security measures to prevent third parties (organizations, individuals,...) from accessing and using unauthorized personal information. We also regularly coordinate with security experts to update the latest network security to ensure the safety of personal information.
5. If you have any questions about privacy at EuroPlas or would like to reach our information controller, please contact us via the address below:
European Plastics Joint Stock Company
Dong Van Industrial Park, Dong Van Ward, Duy Tien Town, Ha Nam Province, Vietnam
6. You may view, update and delete certain information on your account and interactions with us. If you are unable to manually access or update your information, please contact us for assistance.