HIPS Conductive compound
HIPS conductive compound is made of HIPS resin and carbon black conductive as the reinforcement.
HIPS, or high impact polystyrene, is a thermoplastic polymer that is known for its high impact resistance and mechanical properties. It is widely used in a variety of applications, including consumer goods, packaging, and toys.
HIPS conductive compound is a type of HIPS compound that has been formulated with carbon black to provide electrical conductivity. This compound is ideal for applications that require static dissipation or electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding. Applications for HIPS conductive compound include mobile chargers, electronic components pallets, power sockets, electronic components, and earphones.
EuroPlas provides HIPS conductive compound that meets various products requirements. This compound has excellent impact resistance and mechanical properties, and the electrical conductivity can be adjusted according to the customer's needs. Learn more about this product's features below:
- All functions in one single material
- Alllow to directly processed without any materials required
- Tailor-made based on end-products' requirements
- Improve mechanical properties, especially the electrical conductivity of end-products
- Storage: Products should be stored in a cool, dry condition
- Delivery: By road or by sea according to the agreement between two parties