PE filler masterbatch
PE filler masterbatch is made of CaCO3 powder mixed with suitable additives in PE resin
PE filler masterbatch is made from PE resin, CaCO3, and other additives such as processing aid and dispersion agent. It helps reduce production costs and improve the impact resistance, heat resistance, surface hardness, strength endurance, and ductility of the end products.
Some common applications of PE plastic pellets in Injection molding and blown film include shopping bags and T-shirt bags... In the food packaging industry, PE filler masterbatch is a replacement for PE resins. It is also used to produce PP woven bags and laminated film,... PE filler masterbatch offers manufacturers a more inexpensive option and improves the stiffness, flexibility, and thermal resistance of finished items.
EuroPlas is the world’s leading company producing and supplying filler masterbatch. Following 15 years of growth, EuroPlas takes pride in providing a high-quality and cost-effective solution to plastic manufacturers. Find out more about our PE filler masterbatch's features below:
- Save production cost
- Improve several properties of end-products: brightness, opacity, shrinkage reduction,...
- Save energy thanks to CaCO3's great thermal transmission ability
- Increase the stability in manufacturing process
- Packaging: products are packed in 25 kg PP/PE bag or jumbo as required
- Storage: Products should be stored in a cool, dry condition
- Delivery: By road or by sea according to the agreement between two parties
- Additives: Dispersion additive, processing aid,...
- Processing temperature: 140°C - 280°C
- Appearance (surface color): White, smooth, consistent