PP conductive compound
PP conductive compound is a combination of PP resin and carbon black conductive
For many years, packaging, construction materials, home appliances, and other industrial industries have relied on polypropylene (PP) as a key material. Later, the development of the PP engineering plastic compound led to a significant increase in the number of PP products since it remove all the weaknesses of PP plastics.
PP conductive compound is made of PP resin and carbon black conductive. Conductive polypropylene pellets are lightweight and simple to work with throughout the injection molding process. Therefore, it has many applications such as manufacturing electronic components, cable jackets, and electrical equipment housing.
EuroPlas conductive polypropylene is trusted by many customers because of its high quality and cost-effectiveness. Below are the features, technical specifications, and applications of the EuroPlas PP conductive compound:
- All functions in one single material
- Allow to directly processed without any materials required
- Tailor-made based on end-products' requirements
- Higher stability compared to standard PP
- Improve electrical conductivity
- Storage: Products should be stored in a cool, dry condition
- Delivery: By road or by sea according to the agreement between two parties