Black masterbatch is a concentrated color granule, made of carbon black, primary resin, and appropriate additives.
Black masterbatch consists high amount of black carbon powder, which brought the black color to the masterbatch. This color masterbatch is famous for its UV resistance and high endurance in harsh weather conditions. It also has homogenous dispersion which is suitable for applications in electronic and electrical devices, automotive accessories, agriculture, construction industry, and packaging industries.
Europlas offers a wide range of black masterbatches with mechanical properties that are suitable for different applications.
- Create black color for end-products
- Great dispersion
- High color fastness and thermal resistance
- Improve end-products' properties, such as UV resistance
- Various color choices
- Color: Black
- Additives: Dispersion additives, processing aid,…
- Processing temperature: 160 - 280°C
- Particle size: 3 (± 0,3) mm
- Package: 25kg PP/PE bag
- Storage: kept in dry condition
- Recommended usage rate: 2 - 5%