BiOMates 01 is a mixture of biodegradable filler, which is made of bio resin mixed with modified CaCO3 and dispersion additives.
BiOMates 01 is a biodegradable filler material developed by EuroPlas. It is composed of a mixture of bio-resin, modified calcium carbonate (CaCO3), and dispersion additives. The use of bio-resin makes it an eco-friendly alternative to traditional plastic, which can contribute to plastic waste.
The modified CaCO3 in BiOMates 01 helps to minimize the consumption of bioplastics in the production process, which can reduce costs. BiOMates 01 is compatible with various types of bioplastics, including PLA, PBAT, PBS, and TBS, making it a versatile material for use in many different applications such as blown film and extrusion.
With over 15 years of knowledge, EuroPlas has demonstrated a commitment to providing sustainable solutions for the plastic industry with our innovative product, BiOMates 01. This biodegradable filler material has gained popularity and becomes a favored choice in the international market, including Europe and the USA thanks to its amazing features below:
- Optimize cost for bioplastic end-products processing
- Play as anti-blocking and slipping agent for PBAT films
- Storage: kept in dry condition
- Delivery: made by sea or air transportation based on both parties's agreement
- Recommended usage rate: 5 - 20% based on end-products' requirements