BiONext 400 is a bio-compound based on bioplastic and modified starch powder
BiONext 400 is a bioplastic compound made from bioplastic and modified starch powder, offering an eco-friendly alternative to traditional plastics. This bioplastic is made from starch, which makes it biodegradable within 12 months after use, eliminating any concerns over waste management and disposal.
BiONext 400 is a versatile material that offers full functionality in one compound. It can be directly processed without the need for additional materials, making it a convenient option for manufacturers looking to produce sustainable products. It is an efficient and eco-friendly option for various applications, such as single-use cutlery, disposable food packaging, and more.
BiONext 400 is a testament to EuroPlas' commitment to creating sustainable alternatives to conventional plastics. Its eco-friendly composition has made it a favored choice in the many international markets (Euro, USA,...). Below are its outstanding features:
- Biodegradable within 12 months after use, thus causing no harmful effects on the environment
- Full functions in one material, thus allowing to be directly processed without any other materials needed
- Keep moisture on the surface, resulting in longer food preservation
- Storage: Products should be stored in a cool, dry condition
- Delivery: By road or by sea according to the agreement between two parties