Blue masterbatch is made of blue pigment, resin and suitable additives. It is used to create blue color for end-products
Blue masterbatch consists of high-quality blue pigment, resin, and other plastic additives. Its main usages are to create a blue color and enhance properties for the end products. Some common additives added to this color masterbatch are UV resistance, flame retardant, or anti-static additive.
Blue masterbatch has good dispersion, high compatibility with many primary resins, and cost-efficiency. Therefore, it is used in many plastic products such as stadium chairs, injection molded items, or blown films.
EuroPlas is one of the top plastic manufacturers and suppliers with more than 15 years of experience. Our premium blue masterbatch helps create even color and required properties to optimize the production process and the quality of final products. EuroPlas will provide you with the most compatible and supreme blue masterbatch.
- Create blue color for end-products
- Good dispersion
- High heat resistance and color fastness
- Environmentally friendly
- Various color choices based on customers' requirements
- Color: Blue
- Additives: Dispersion additives, processing aid,…
- Processing temperature: 140 - 200°C
- Particle size: 3 (± 0,3) mm
- Package: 25kg PP/PE bag
- Storage: kept in dry condition
- Recommended usage rate: 2 - 5%