Violet masterbatch is made of violet pigment, resin and suitable additives. It is used to create brown color for end-products.
Plastic colorants are used to not only directly add color to items but also improve their functionality. Violet masterbatch is made of the base resin, violet pigment powder, and plastic additives. It helps create purple color for plastic end-products.
Violet masterbatch offers excellent color dispersion. Besides, it has a molecular structure, which makes it more stable and heat resistant. Purple plastic items are uncommon but not rare. Therefore violet masterbatch has many applications, such as extrusion, mold items, or blown films. It is environment-friendly and can be customized according to customer's requirements, from color shades to properties.
EuroPlas has more than 15 years of experience in supplying color masterbatch for thousands of clients worldwide. Our products have high-quality, strict safety standards, and outstanding color-making functions. Find out more about EuroPlas violet masterbatch below:
- Create violet color for end-products
- Good dispersion
- High heat resistance and color fastness
- Environmentally friendly
- Various color choices based on customers' requirements
- Color: Violet
- Additives: Dispersion additives, processing aid,…
- Processing temperature: 140 - 200°C
- Particle size: 3 (± 0,3) mm
- Package: 25kg PP/PE bag
- Storage: kept in dry condition
- Recommended usage rate: 2 - 5%