PC flame retardant compound
PC-FR compound is made of PC resin mixed with halogen flame retardant. Depending on customers’ requirements, EuP provides a series of compounds with different UL94 standard fireproof levels: 5VA, 5VB, V0, V1, V2.
Polycarbonate (PC) is a thermoplastic material widely used in manufacturing due to its unique characteristics such as being lightweight, durable, and resistant to impact and high temperatures. It also has excellent optical clarity and is an excellent electrical insulator.
PC flame retardant compound is a mixture of polycarbonate plastic and flame retardant to meet specific safety standards. EuroPlas offers a range of PC-FR compounds with varying UL94 standard fireproof levels, including 5VA, 5VB, V0, V1, and V2. This compound is suitable for applications requiring enhanced safety features, such as mobile chargers, keyboards, power sockets, electronic components, and earphones.
EuroPlas is an expert company in offering various engineering plastic compounds with excellent mechanical and thermal properties. Our PC-FR compound ensures safety without compromising performance, making it an ideal solution for manufacturing companies in need of high-quality, safe, and reliable plastic compounds. Learn more about this product's features below:
- All functions in one single material
- Allow to directly processed without any materials required
- Tailor-made based on end-products' requirements
- Increase stiffness, thermal ability and impact strength of end-products
- Storage: Products should be stored in a cool, dry condition
- Delivery: By road or by sea according to the agreement between two parties