EFPE 1001 filler masterbatch
EFPE 1001 filler masterbatch is made of CaCO3 and appropriate additives on PE resin
Filler masterbatch is a combination of traditional plastic substrates (PP, PE, HIPS, ...) with CaCO3 powder and appropriate additives. It can be used as a replacement for origin resins, helping to reduce production costs and thereby improving the competitiveness of finished products.
EuroPlas EFPE 1001 filler masterbatch consists of calcium carbonate CaCO3 powder, polyethylene (PE) as the carrier, and suitable additives. Using this filler masterbatch helps lower the cost of production and increases the properties of end products, such as color, purity, and dispersion... Moreover, it can save energy for the production process thanks to CaCO3's great thermal transmission ability. EFPE 1001 filler plays a vital role in many industries. It is commonly used in fiber, film, blow molding, extrusion molding, or injection molding.
EuroPlas is one of the top 5 global manufacturers of filler masterbatch. Our filler masterbatch is accessible in more than 80 nations worldwide. We are always prepared to provide clients with high-quality, customized material solutions that suit their needs. Let's find out about the outstanding features of the EFPE 1001 filler masterbatch below:
- Save production cost
- Improve several properties of end-products: brightness, opacity, shrinkage reduction,...
- Save energy thanks to CaCO3's great thermal transmission ability
- Increase the stability in manufacturing process
Thank you for downloading!
- Packaging: products are packed in 25 kg PP/PE bag or jumbo as required
- Storage: Products should be stored in a cool, dry condition
- Delivery: By road or by sea according to the agreement between two parties
- Additives: Dispersion additive, processing aid,...
- Processing temperature: 140°C - 280°C
- Appearance (surface color): White, smooth, consistent