PP filler masterbatch
PP filler masterbatch brand EuroPlas is a mixture of CaCO3 powder, PP resin and appropriate additives
PP filler masterbatch is made from calcium carbonate (CaCO3), polypropylene (PP) resin and other plastic additives. PP fillers are used extensively in the plastics industry to save cost and enhance productivity.
One of the most common uses for PP plastic fillers is in non-woven textiles. For non-woven fabrics, using PP filler masterbatch offers strong breaking strength and enhances product elongation. PP filler masterbatch also plays an important role in extrusion, blow film, and injection molding. The material can cool quickly, enhancing extruder productivity and decreasing processing time. In addition, PP fillers enhance the end product's mechanical characteristics, lessen shrinkage, increase hardness and clarity, and, most crucially, lower production costs for companies.
Filler masterbatch is one of EuPlas' flagship products. Our company has more than 15 years of manufacturing and supplying filler masterbatch for thousands of companies worldwide. PP filler masterbatch from EuroPlas is specifically created depending on client needs and final product qualities. Below are some additional features of this PP filler masterbatch:
- Save production cost
- Improve several properties of end-products: brightness, opacity, shrinkage reduction,...
- Save energy thanks to CaCO3's great thermal transmission ability
- Increase the stability in manufacturing process, thus shortening the production cycle
- Packaging: products are packed in 25 kg PP/PE bag or jumbo as required
- Storage: Products should be stored in a cool, dry condition
- Delivery: By road or by sea according to the agreement between two parties
- Additives: Dispersion additive, processing aid,...
- Processing temperature: 140°C - 280°C
- Appearance (surface color): White, smooth, consistent