Transparent filler masterbatch
Transparent filler masterbatch is a mixture of inorganic powder such as Na2SO4 (or BaSO4), plastic resins: Polypropylene (PP) or Polyphenylene (PE), and other special additives. Thanks to the composition of NaSO4 and BaSO4, transparent filler masterbatch significantly increases the transparency of many products including sheets, bags, and films. Also, this type of filler masterbatch heightens the elongation fastness and distortion temperature of the end-products.
Plastic manufacturers today utilize transparent filler masterbatch as a solution for saving production cost and improving product's mechanical properties. With over 15 years of manufacturing and exporting filler masterbatch, EuP takes pride in providing customers with top-quality transparent filler masterbatch products with outstanding features as follows:
- Save production cost
- High transparency, dispersion, and light resistance
- Increase the physical durability and glossiness
- Good for colored plastic products
- Save energy thanks to CaCO3's great thermal transmission ability
Thank you for downloading!
- Packaging: products are packed in 25 kg PP/PE bag or jumbo as required
- Storage: Products should be stored in a cool, dry condition
- Delivery: By road or by sea according to the agreement between two parties
- Additives: Dispersion additive, processing aid,...
- Processing temperature: 140°C - 280°C
- Appearance (surface color): White, smooth, consistent