Plastic additives are compounds, single substances of inorganic or organic origin. Plastic additives are known as the factors that create a revolution in the production of plastic products. In the field of manufacturing plastic equipment and utensils, plastic additives are commonly used. In the production of plastic utensils, adding 1 or more different additives suitable for each type of plastic material will change the technological properties or usage properties of a certain main material.
Different types of plastic additives, when mixed into the production process, will produce different properties from pure plastic: increase toughness, increase color stability, deodorize recycled plastic, insulate, create gloss for the product, etc. There are additives that enhance only one type of attribute when mixed, but there are also those that enhance 2-3 or even more attributes. Outstanding properties of additives when used in the plastic manufacturing process can be mentioned: electrical insulation, water resistance, polishing, hardness and durability, good lubricating effect, UV resistance to withstand harsh conditions. severe weather conditions.
With more than 15 of experience, the advantage of being a leading supplier in manufacturing and trading fillers (taical) and additives for the plastic industry, European Plastics Joint Stock Company is currently supplying a variety of products. Not only that, we are proud to be the largest plastic filler manufacturers in the world with the product value being rigorously tested according to closed European standards right from the production process to the end.
In the market of plastic additives, the products are extremely rich and diverse, however, European Plastics company will distinguish the six most common types of additives, helping to reduce production costs, time and product quality is better than products that do not use plastic additives.
- Anti-blocking additives: have the effect of preventing attraction, reducing the contact between film layers, supporting film processing easier and more convenient.
- Processing additive: acts as a lubricant on metal surfaces to help reduce friction between the plastic stream and the surfaces. Machining additives help products have uniform dispersion, increase gloss, improve or change the mechanical properties on the surface of the product for a more efficient machining process.
- Anti-ultraviolet (UV) additive: helps plastic avoid changing color, limits and prevents the impact of UV degradation on plastic and its components. Helps plastic products retain their physical and mechanical properties, thus extending the shelf life of plastic products.
- Antistatic additive, which reduces the ability of electrical charges on the membrane surface to make the production process safer and more efficient. Besides, this type of plastic additive also helps to maximize the reduction of adhesion and dust absorption for plastic products during display or storage. Not only that, the application of antistatic additives in the production of film blowing or injection molding, pipe extrusion and bottle blowing is quite popular to help eliminate static electricity for PE, PVC plastics, etc.
- Optical brightening additive: has the effect of increasing whiteness and reflecting light as desired for plastic products.
- Clarifying additives: help improve the gloss of plastic products, improve hardness, help products shape better, partially improve the smoothness of the film surface.
© 2024 EuP Group.